Saturday, August 30, 2008


I'm Christian. Today is the 25th of August, 2008. We are doing some editing, and we are getting ready to go to recess.


Today is August 26, 2008. We are getting ready to go to P.E.

Today is August 27, 2008. We just got back from music, and we are doing editing. This is the end of the day. Tomorrow we are having our second math test.

Today is August 28, 2008. All week we have been getting out at 1:15!

Today is August 29, 2008. We are having our roping tournament! And this is the last day that I can write because it is Friday, and today we are going to post my writing!

(Teacher's note: Sorry Christian. I didn't get this posted until Saturday morning.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing week there in 4th grade. I have loved having you guys get out at 1:15 everyday. And it was great to meet with Mrs. Drummonds and hear all the fun times you are having. How did the roping tournament go?
Mindy Case

val said...

Great job on your post, Christian! It's nice to hear what you are doing everyday. It was fun to meet you and your Mom in the hall at school last week too! Keep up the blogging, we are big fans of it at our house! Val Memmott

 
Hughes Net
Hughes Net