Hey I'm Aubrey.
On Monday we had no school because it was Labor Day.
On Tuesday we had a test and Christian got 100%. It was cool.
On Wednesday we had music. We played April Showers.
Thursday we played math games.
Friday we had a roping tournament and Nina and Trey won. It was really cool.
The end.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job Aubrey, and way to go Christian.
Love,
Mrs. D.
I love to hear what is going on in your class, so I'm so glad you do this! It was fun to get to see your roping tournament for the 1st time on Friday. You guys do a great job and are lucky to get to have such fun!!!
Good job on the blog. It is so fun to hear what is going on in your class. We were proud of Christian for getting 100%, thanks for mentioning it.
Mindy Case
Class,
So far this blog has been very fun to read. Good job to those who have got a chance to write. I look forward to reading many more.
:) Trey's mom
Post a Comment